Plugins Intro Tour Tutorial Support Is divi compatible visual builder do not work ...
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Is DIVI compatible? Visual builder do not work

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@vittorio-della-rossa)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter

I just bought this plugin, but when I start to use it I foud no way to configure it. When I start with "configure stepd visually" The right page is displayed but it seems some elements missing and I see what is showed in the attacched image.

I am using the Divi theme, may be there are issues with your plugin and this theme?

Posted : 14/09/2021 10:28 pm
(@vittorio-della-rossa)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter

I had to deactivate the plugin because not only the visual builder was unavailable, but all the site become unreadeable! I tried also to clear the cache (my sites are hosted on kinsta)
Do you have any hints??

Posted : 14/09/2021 10:33 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi, 

Thank you for your purchase. I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble with our plugin. 

Yes, it is Divi compatible, it will be something else. I'll investigate it and find a solution.

This post was modified 5 months ago 2 times by Deep Presentation

Posted : 14/09/2021 10:54 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi,

So I checked your staging. There is an problem, that Autooptimize plugin optimizes CSS of our plugin it in a way that breaks it.

I added following into autooptimize settings -> Exclude CSS from Autoptimize:

wp-content/plugins/dp-intro-tours-pro/

And now it is working

Have a nice day

Posted : 21/09/2021 12:13 pm
(@vittorio-della-rossa)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter

Wonderful ! I repeated into live environment and all run fine. Now I start to use it.

Posted : 24/09/2021 8:16 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Perfekt, nice to hear that it is working for you on live also.

Enjoy a creating of tours.

Best regards 

Tomas

Posted : 24/09/2021 8:41 pm
Share:
chevron-right-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram