Plugins Intro Tour Tutorial Support Multiple tours from one page ...
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Multiple tours from one page

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@helen-linguamasteri)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter

Hi there.  

I've just started using Intro Tour Pro on my site and LOVE it.  It's perfect for my needs so firstly a massive thank you for creating this. 

I'm now creating a tutorials page where users can choose which tutorial they want to view via buttons.  The first tour (tour A) loads automatically when they land on the page and then has a button if they want to watch it again.  I have then created a second tour (tour B) on the same page that only loads when the appropriate button is clicked.  I then wanted to create other tours, again from the same page, that will take them on a tour of other pages.

I'm having trouble getting both tours to work.  I seem to able to only get A to work OR to get B to work.  Am I doing something wrong? Or is it only possible to have 1 tour per page?

Many thanks

Posted : 14/08/2021 12:04 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi,

I checked and I see (if second is Menu Icon Tour) that you don't have a selector for a trigger (button) set. You need to specify it by choosing a set trigger selector visually or set selector manually. 

What button should be trigger for second tour?

Posted : 14/08/2021 12:54 pm
(@helen-linguamasteri)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter

@admin I set the tour B trigger button last night but it then seemed to stop the tour A button from triggering the other tour. So I then hid trigger B from showing on the front end so no one tried to use it. I have now unhidden it. It's the one called "Take Menu Icon Tour".

Posted : 14/08/2021 1:11 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

@helen-linguamasteri,

I see, there is some problem in beta version, so selector is not set after visual selection. I set it manually for now for you so now second button is working. In meantime I'll fix it and provide fixed version.

Posted : 14/08/2021 1:19 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi @helen-linguamasteri,

It is fixed and new version is released and installed on your page. Now visual selection of trigger button works again.

Thank you for reporting it.

Posted : 14/08/2021 1:51 pm
(@helen-linguamasteri)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter

@admin Fantastic.  Thank you.  That works perfectly now. 🙂

Posted : 14/08/2021 6:00 pm
Share:
chevron-right-circle linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram